2015 Delaware Wine and Beer Festival
Tickets are now on sale for the 2015 Delaware Wine and Beer Festival!
Delaware's "Official" Wine and Beer Festival, now in its sixth year and winner of a "Top 100 USA Events" by the American Bus Association.
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 12 noon - 5 p.m.
- Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village
- 866 N. DuPont Highway, Dover, Delaware
We invite you to "Satisfy your Senses" at the sixth annual event that blends Delaware's finest wineries, breweries and distilleries into one fantastic experience! The event is Delaware's only festival that offers all its vintners, brewers and distillers at one event. A number of select local eateries will be preparing Delaware delacasies such as seafood, barbecue, mouth-watering gourmet sandwiches and even cupcakes made with local wine and beer. So get your taste buds fired up for the Sixth Annual Delaware Wine and Beer Festival, sponsored by Kent County Tourism and set for Saturday, October 17. Here are a few of the high notes:
- 1,000 advance tickets, which will include unlimited samples and a commemorative sampling glass, will be $35. After the 1,000 advance tickets are sold, admission will be $35 and include unlimited sampling. Tickets at the event will be $40 and include unlimited samples.
- Libations Fan Weekend Experience - Package includes two unlimited sampling tickets, overnight lodging October 17 at Hampton Inn of Dover or Home 2 Suites By Hilton, within 1/2 mile of the festival site with free continental breakfast to hold you over until the brunch-- two tickets to the Sunday, October 18th brunch at Harvest Ridge Winery and includes full brunch buffet, wines and spirits...ALL for just $299 per couple! PURCHASE NOW as this is a limited amount, limited time offer.
- Designated driver tickets are $10 per person; however, those purchasing designated driver tickets cannot purchase samples or full pour tickets. In other words, if you wish to drink, purchase the regular admission ticket.
- Advance ticket sales end at 12 noon, October 14, 2015. After that, tickets will only be sold at the event.
- You can sample any beers, wines or spirits, as well as purchase a full pour (full glass of beer, wine or a cocktail).
- The event will be held, rain or shine, in the scenic 19th Century Farm Village, aptly named Loockerman Village (pronounced Lock-er-man) after the famous Loockerman family of Dover. An old farm house, school house, country church, a blacksmith shop and even a covered bridge make up the unique collage of authentic buildings that have been located here from their original sites throughout the state. With the colorful fall leaves against the backdrop of Silver Lake, it's the perfect place to take photos and make memories.
- We suggest that you bring lawn chairs and/or blankets. That way, you can stake out your favorite spot, purchase a delicious meal, cozy up with your favorite libations and listen to live music.
- NEW-- We're adding a Food Truck Challenge for Charity to benefit the Food Bank of Delaware!
- Live music will be provided.
- Full pours of wine, beer and spirits will be available for sale along with non-alcoholic beverages and upsale food provided by local restaurants.
- We will offer a Wine Store with discounted prices on wines from participating wineries for take-home.
- We will offer a Merchandise Store with Good Libations Tour aprons, wine glasses and beer glasses, beach bags and more for sale.
Like us on Facebook for the most up-to-the-minute festival news.
The 2015 Delaware Wine and Beer Festival is seeking t-shirt design entries for this year’s event, October 17. Contest entries must be submitted electronically no later than July 17.Click here to download the rules
Confirmed Breweries, Wineries, Meaderies and Distilleries...
Festival-goers will have the opportunity to meet Delaware's celebrity vintners, brewers and distillers, and talk about their locations, their products and their processes. Here's our list of confirmed participants. Check back often as we continue to add more participants to our list.
Restaurants, Pubs, Food Trucks...
Every ticket holder will receive one free ballot to vote for your favorite eatery. Additional ballots will be $1 each and 100% percent of proceeds benefits the Food Bank of Delaware.
You can vote for: best entree, best dessert and best appearing set-up